We provide accommodation care and support for vulnerable adults. We support complex, challenging, individual experiencing multiplicity of needs such as, learning disabilities, mental health, Autistic spectrum Disorder, offending behaviour, emotional difficulties, physical difficulties and many more.
• We are passionate about providing outstanding levels of care and support in a safe, supportive and positive environment to enable our service users reach their full potential. Our underlining approach is based on a strong relationship between staff and service users, achieved through on-going support, training, team building, and supervision amongst other things.
• We acknowledge and respect the gender, sexual orientation, age, ability, race, religion, culture and lifestyle of all our service users and treat them as individuals and promote their dignity, independence and wellbeing.
• Assisting vulnerable people to realise their personal aspirations and maximise their independence, whilst ensuring they remain safe and acquire the skills, knowledge and confidence to live in their own tenancy and achieve their full potential. Our service users are encouraged to be actively involved in the development of the service.
• Our teams work in partnership with other professionals to achieve positive outcomes for vulnerable people by helping themaccess other agencies to help with significant issues in their lives such as; drugs, alcohol, challenging behaviours, relationships, offending behaviour, mental, health issues etc.
Care and Support offering includes:
• Budgeting, managing bills and debt management
• Tenancy sustainability and housing related support
• Establishing and Maintaining a good and healthy social life
• Personal care needs and medication
• Employment, training, work experience and learning new skills
• Independence training
• Rehabilitation and reintegration into the local community
• Practical life coaching and Mentoring
• CV preparation, job search and interviews
• Access to other professional services and support
Click on the links below to give you more detailed information on our specialist services for adults.